Curriculum Enrichment Grants - $250 to $5,000
CE grants are designed to support educational projects that immerse students in engaging instructional content and hands-on learning. Educators in all subject areas may apply. CE grants support requests for:
- Enrichment projects that enhance learning in all PreK-12 subject areas.
- The Hutton Global Grants in partnership with the IU Center for the Study of Global Change. Global grants support projects with an emphasis on global content and diverse cultures in classroom curriculum.
- The Greta Simon-Mumper endowment supports funding for educators working with mild to moderate special needs students/classrooms.
CE projects may include a single classroom, multiple classrooms, grade levels, PLCs, schools, or district level programs.
Expenses eligible for funding through this grant program include but are not limited to:
- Education materials and resources related to the project
- Technology and software as approved by MCCSC Information Services
- Authors, speakers, and experts to support instructional content. We will follow MCCSC's policy in this area during the school year. Virtual options may be considered.
- Support for professional development related to student improvement; we encourage collaboration by PLCs, schools, and grade levels to maximize impact. This is limited and must be approved by MCCSC Administration.
- Field trips specifically related to course curriculum. We will follow MCCSC's policy of field trips during the school year.
- If your grant is specific to Science and Environmental curriculum please reference the SE grant tab.
Funding will not be awarded for:
- Consumable and disposable items such as prizes, awards, t-shirts, and food.
- Salary, transportation, food, and lodging for MCCSC personnel may not be requested.
- Sponsorship of school fundraising events.
- Extracurricular activities specific to travel and registration for competitions and conventions.
- Professional development during the school year is limited and must be approved by MCCSC Administration.
- Fall Grant Cycle July 24 – October 15, 2023
- Spring Grant Cycle January 2 - February 29, 2024